The Worcestershire Farmers’ Market Group is a co-operative of local producers that attend monthly markets in Droitwich & Malvern and at Webbs of Wychbold, St Peter’s Garden Centre (Worcester) and Worcester County Hall.
The markets have a wide range of produce – meat, vegetables, fruit, cheeses, jams, chutneys, cakes, bread, pies, cider, perry, wine, honey, fudge & plants as well as craft items.
Details of the markets and all the latest news can be found on our Website at www.wfmg.co.uk
We would be delighted if you wished to follow us on Facebook (Worcestershire Farmers Market Group)
List of traders
- The 8
- Styan Family Produce (Fruit & Veg)
- Cottage Cakes (Cakes, preserves, home baking)
- Romsley Gems (Homemade jewellery)
- Church’s Bakery (Baked goods)
- Lakeside Brewery (Beer)
- Curds & Whey (Cheese)
- Worcestershire Country Markets
- Vicarage Farm (Meat & meat products, sausage baps)