We are very keen to make our festival as sustainable as possible and do this in the following ways:
- The main objective of the festival is to attract local quality producers so as visitors you know what you are buying has been sourced locally and with the minimum of “Food Miles”
- We ask the exhibitors to remove all waste and recycle wherever possible
- Litter bins are provided around the site and are emptied regularly throughout the day and again recycled where possible
- The Lido Park being a public place will be completely cleared and cleaned and ready for general use immediately following the event
- We ask all members of the public to respect this public space and remove any personal rubbish and litter
For more information regarding our sustainability policy please get in touch using our contact us page.